GreenTech offers a wide range of financial services enabling customers to implement energy efficient building upgrades, alternative energy, and clean transportation. Greentech’s financial services enable businesses to implement upgrades immediately with the lowest up-front cost, ensuring the maximum energy savings. Cost Segregation is an IRS approved accounting application that commercial property owners can use to reduce taxes and increase cash flow. It can be applied to new or existing buildings and leasehold improvements. Most property owners will get 7-10% of the value of their building back in current tax savings which can provide instant capital for building upgrades, alternative energy and clean transportation investments.
- Cost/Benefit – is measured to determine the best energy efficient solution
- Leasing Program – easy to obtain with zero or minimal up-front cost
- Cost Segregation – utilized to reduce taxes and increase cash flow
- Energy Rebates – identify guidelines to obtaining federal, local, and utility energy rebates and leverage rebates to subsidize upgrades
- Incentives – identify guidelines to obtaining utility and federal energy incentives and apply incentives to upgrades
- Energy Assessments – provide measured data for implementing the most efficient solutions for maximum ROI
- Financial Services – to assist in securing leasing, rebates, and incentives
From power and lighting to HVAC and water, GreenTech can reduce your building's overhead and make you more efficient. Read More...
Solar PV and solar heating systems can offset electricity costs. We have the expertise for the technology and the tax benefits that come with it. Read More...